- MedSpa Treatments
- Photo Gallery
- Dr. Philip Miller
- Lower Facelift in New York
- VR and Other Technologies
- RealSelf Reviews
- RealSelf Questions & Answers
- MailChimp for WordPress: Form Preview
- Meet the Team
- Jen Kim
- About New York City
- Traffic in New York
- Insurance and Financing Basics
- The Subway in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Pizza in New York
- TV Shows in New York
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Central Park in New York
- Broadway in New York
- Wall Street
- Out of Town Patients
- Dr. Miller's Rhinoplasty Booklet
- Daxxify - Now Available!
- Subscriber thank you
- Chin Implants and Reduction in New York
- Thank You
- Pixie Ear Deformity Correction in New York
- New York City Office
- Areas We Serve
- Common Rhinoplasty Terms
- Saddle Nose Surgery in New York
- Rhinoplasty Recovery 101
- Post Operative Rhinoplasty Instructions
- Mini Facelift in New York
- Cobra Neck Deformity Correction in New York
- Upturned (Piggy) Nose
- Skin Color & Scar Camouflage
- Vertical Facelift in New York
- Deep Plane Facelift in New York
- How Our Patient Took Years Off Her Face After a SMAS Facelift with Blepharoplasty & Submental Liposuction
- Pollybeak (Supratip) Deformity
- Droopy Nose (How to Get a Pointy Nose)
- Turkey Neck Treatment in New York
- Book Online Consultation
- Bulbous Nose Tip
- Bifid Nose Tip
- Ski Slope Nose Job in New York
- Weak (Receding) Jaw and Chin Correction in New York
- Unified Vision
- Neck fat removal in New York
- Dorsal (Nose) Hump
- Tech Neck Lines Treatment in New York
- Male Plastic Surgery in New York
- Case Studies
- Our Online Reputation
- Neck Liposuction in New York
- Neck lines removal in New York
- Dermal Fillers in New York
- Facial Liposuction in New York
- Double Chin Removal Surgery in New York
- Photo landing
- Crooked Nose
- Female Primary Rhinoplasty Case Study
- Universities in New York
- Hotels in New York City
- Fashion in New York City
- Ice Cream in New York City
- Live Entertainment in New York City:
- Architecture in New York
- Bridges in New York
- The Neighborhood of Harlem
- Hell’s Kitchen NYC
- Non-Surgical Facelift in New York
- Boxy Nose Tip
- Revision Facelift in New York
- Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Non-Surgical Medical Spa Services
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Surgery
- Neck Lift
- Facelift in New York
- Midface Lift Surgery in New York
- MicroLift in New York
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery - Blepharoplasty
- Chin and Cheek Augmentation
- Buccal Fat Removal in NYC
- Facial Reconstruction
- Lip Reduction in New York
- PDO Thread Lifts in NYC
- G.I. Jaw® (Jawline Augmentation)
- Neck Lift in New York City
- Preservation Rhinoplasty in New York: A New Solution To an Old Problem
- Nose Surgery Options in New York
- Male Rhinoplasty
- Teen Rhinoplasty
- Alarplasty / Wide Nostril Reduction Surgery in New York
- MicroRhinoplasty™ in New York
- Nose Reduction Surgery in New York
- Broken Nose Surgery
- Anatomy of the Nose
- Nose Reshaping
- Non-Surgical Nose Jobs | Liquid Rhinoplasty in New York
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Nose Tip Surgery in New York
- Septoplasty/Turbinate Reduction
- Virtual Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Surgery
- Rhinoplasty and Nose Jobs in New York
- Revision Rhinoplasty in New York
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- African American Rhinoplasty in New York
- Asian Rhinoplasty in New York
- Korean Rhinoplasty in New York
- Hispanic Rhinoplasty in New York
- Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty
- Indian and Pakistani Rhinoplasty in New York
- Jewish Rhinoplasty
- Body Surgery Procedures
- Spreader Grafts Rhinoplasty in New York
- 8 Nose Imperfections People Correct with Rhinoplasty
- Tip Drop After Rhinoplasty
- 8 Common Signs of a Bad Rhinoplasty
- Nose Surgery for Breathing
- How to Make My Face More Symmetrical
- What Age is Normal to Get Wrinkles?
- When to Choose a Nose Tip Surgery Over Full Rhinoplasty?
- How to Reduce Swelling after Lip Fillers
- Unveiling the True Costs of Facelift Procedures in 2023 in New York City
- Surgical or Liquid (Non-Surgical) Rhinoplasty: Which one is right for me?
- Rhinoplasty and Allergies: What You Need to Know
- Do I need rhinoplasty or septoplasty?
- Facelift Recovery 101
- Why do you have to wear a cast after rhinoplasty?
- The Complete Guide to Neck Lift Cost in 2023 in NYC: Everything You Need to Know
- 7 types of facelifts: which one is right for you?
- 6 Facts About Male Facelift You Didn't Know
- I Hate My Nose After Rhinoplasty: What to Do?
- Do I Need a Spreader Graft?
- How to Make Your Face Less Flat? 6 Surgical and Non-surgical Options
- Nose Taping After Rhinoplasty
- Should You Get A Facelift After Massive Weight Loss?
- The Advantages of Using Customized Facial Implants
- Enhancing Neck Lift Results: The Significance of the Submandibular Gland
- What Is the Best Age for a Nose Job?
- Endonasal Rhinoplasty
- What To Do After Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Swelling Stages: What to Expect
- 3 Types of Facelifts You Need to Know About
- Facelift vs. Neck Lift
- What are the best procedures for neck tightening in 2022-2023?
- Can Rhinoplasty Make Your Nose Smaller?
- Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures: A look at the Real Housewives
- Your Most Beautiful Nose: Understanding Your Nose Type
- What is Dorsal Reduction?
- What is External Rhinoplasty?
- 5 Clues You Might Need Revision Rhinoplasty
- 5 Reasons Winter is the Perfect Time for a Facelift in NYC
- 5 Ways to Make 2022 Your Most Beautiful Year Yet
- Types of Rhinoplasty
- Men and Facelifts: What You Need to Know
- 5 Rhinoplasty Trends in 2022
- Fresh Face for Fall
- 7 Questions to Ask Your Facelift Surgeon
- Functional or Cosmetic Rhinoplasty - Which One is Right for You?
- Health Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Turn Back the Clock without Surgery
- What is the G.I. Jaw?
- Brow Lift or Eyelid Surgery: How to Refresh Aging Eyes
- Get Natural Results with a Customized Facelift
- Planning for Your Rhinoplasty: Open vs. Closed Technique
- Reasons for a Nose Job: Celebrities Spill
- Men and Plastic Surgery: A Post-Pandemic Trend
- 5 Times a Surgical Facelift is the Right Choice
- What Makes Rhinoplasty So Complex?
- 10 Facelift Myths Everyone Should Stop Believing
- One Anti-Aging Procedure You Wouldn't Expect, Rhinoplasty
- 3 Reasons A Facelift and Neck Lift Make A Perfect Match
- Define Your Chin, Enhance Your Look
- Tired of Your Aging Neck? Tackle Your Concerns this "Neckvember"
- Dr. Phillip Miller Restores Confidence for Domestic Violence Survivors With Pro Bono Surgeries
- Your Guide to Facelift Alternatives
- Why are Revision Rhinoplasties So Common?
- How do you choose a neck lift?
- Look and Feel Your Best for Your New York Wedding
- Top New York Facial Plastic Surgeon Reveals Difference Between Surgical and Liquid Face Lifts
- New York’s Top Facial Plastic Surgeon Reveals The Most Popular Face Slimming Procedures
- Dr. Miller Explains How Long Does A Rhinoplasty Take To Complete?
- Reduce Swelling Through Nasal Exercises
- 5 Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty That Everyone Should Know
- Post Surgery Reveal: Check Out Satisfied Client's Rhinoplasty Results
- Revealing Results of a Rhinoplasty: Watch This Young Woman's Unbelievable Reaction
- Watch Dr. Miller Highlight His Patients Excess Cartilage
- Facing the Facts When It Comes to Rhinoplasty Options: How to Choose the Right Surgeon in NYC for Your Nose Job
- A Breakdown of the Most Popular Rhinoplasty Treatments: How to Choose a Trusted Surgeon in NYC
- Examiner Features: NYC facial surgeon allowing you to test-drive a nose job
- Five Top Common Nose Shapes with Photos
- Nasal exercises after rhinoplasty
- Lifters Vs Fillers: The Benefits of Voluma
- 3-D Rhinoplasty in NYC
- Dripping With Envy: Liquid Facelift in NYC
- Your Options After Botched Plastic Surgery
- How a Nose Job Can Make You Look Younger
- 7 Rhinoplasty Preparation Tips
- The Top 5 Eyelid Problem Areas Explained by a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- What's Behind the Sudden Rise in Rhinoplasty Popularity?
- What's The Difference Between A General Plastic Surgeon And Facial Plastic Surgeon?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- Stem Cell Facelift
- Three Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures You've Never Heard Of
- The Truth About Snapchat Dysmorphia
- Why Requesting A Celebrity's Nose Isn't Always Best for Rhinoplasty Goals
- When a Deal is No Deal: The Cost of a Quality Rhinoplasty
- The Rise of Medical Aesthetics for Men
- If You’re a Millennial, Here’s Why You Should Start Anti-Aging Treatments Now
- Restore Lost Facial Volume with Fillers or Implants
- The Life-Changing Benefits of a Facelift
- Are You an Ideal Candidate for Eyelid Surgery?
- Get “Tite” with These Great Treatments
- 5 Tips for Your Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Submental Liposuction Versus Neck Lift Surgery
- Which Laser Treatment is Right for You?
- Benefits of a Facelift and Why This Procedure is Right for You
- Proper Post-Op Nutrition
- Will Scar Tissue Be an Issue After Rhinoplasty?
- Is a Micro-Lift Facelift Right for You?
- How Does Rhinoplasty Affect My Facial Features?
- Protecting Your Nose After Rhinoplasty
- Can Buccal Fat Removal Enhance Your Facelift Results?
- Common Recovery Inconveniences After Facelift Surgery
- Your Deviated Septum: Causes, Effects and Treatments
- Can a Facelift Fix Your Acne Scarring?
- What You Need to Know About Male Rhinoplasty
- Sleep On Your Back to Preserve Your Facelift
- There’s No Shame In Rhinoplasty
- Four Things Off-Limits After Your Facelift
- A Facelift at Any Age: What to Expect
- Ten Things to Avoid After Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Could Weight Loss Affect Your Rhinoplasty Results?
- What Factors Could Make Me Ineligible for a Facelift?
- Is MicroRhinoplasty™ Right for You?
- Rhinoplasty Tips for Prospective Teen Patients
- How to Cover Up Your Post-Op Facelift Bruising
- Hot Rhinoplasty Trend: Should You Copy A Celebrity Nose?
- Six Things Patients Wish They Knew Before Facelift Surgery
- The NatraLook Process and Your Rhinoplasty
- Why Realistic Expectations Matter
- What We Can Learn from Successful Celebrity Rhinoplasties
- Preparing for a Post-Traumatic Rhinoplasty
- How to Get Natural-Looking Facelift Results
- What Makes Facelifts So Popular?
- Smoking and Rhinoplasty: What’s the Big Deal?
- Your Facelift Results on Day One
- Reasons to Have a Refinement Rhinoplasty
- Every Face Is Different: Customizing Facelift Surgery
- Five Tips for Designing Your New Nose
- Is There Really an Optimal Age for Your Facelift?
- Tips for Choosing Your Facelift Surgeon
- Keeping Your Nose Job a Secret
- Tips to Minimize Your Post-Op Facelift Risks
- Facelifts and Neck Lifts Fight Tech Neck
- What to Expect From Your Rhinoplasty Consultation
- How to Guarantee Your Best Facelift Results
- The Many Amazing Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Can You Be Addicted to Rhinoplasty?
- Why Fix a Broken Nose?
- Leaving the House After a Facelift
- Weight Loss and Facelifts
- How to Be a Great Candidate for Facelift Surgery
- Ways to Speed Up Your Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Fast Facts About Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Could a Facelift Be Your New Beginning?
- Is Your Selfie Addiction a Reason for Rhinoplasty?
- Pick the Perfect Time for Your Facelift
- Five Things to Consider Before Your Rhinoplasty
- Top Three Reasons for Revision Rhinoplasty
- Could a Facelift Save Your Job?
- Why a Surgical Facelift Is Still the Best Option
- Solve Your Breathing Problems with Rhinoplasty
- Add On to Your Facelift for a Full Rejuvenation
- Seven Popular Facelift Myths
- What Makes Rhinoplasty So Popular?
- Life After Facelift: Tips to Make Your Results Last Longer
- Cosmetic vs. Functional Rhinoplasty
- Challenges of the Male Facelift
- Necklift vs. Facelift: Which is Right for You?
- Rhinoplasty & Common Cold
- Fixing a Twisted Nose
- Weight Loss After Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Cosmetic Procedures for Getting Rid of Turkey Neck
- What is a Deep Plane Facelift?
- Rhinoplasty Surgery for Older Patients
- The Mini Facelift
- What to Expect Immediately After Your Facelift
- Factors that lead to Nose Surgery Satisfaction
- The Injectable Nose Job
- Post-Facelift Makeup Tips
- What Do Bridalplasty and Rhinoplasty have in Common?
- Choosing the Right Shape for Your New Nose
- Minimizing Bruising After Rhinoplasty
- What to Expect from Your Plastic Surgery Consultation in NYC
- What to Expect After Your Facelift
- What Makes a Good Nose Job?
- Facelift vs. Liquid Facelift: Which is Better?
- Activities to Avoid after Facelift
- Five Tips for a Quick Recovery Following a Facelift
- MicroRhinoplasty™ Offers Patients Many Benefits
- Stem Cell Facelift in New York
- Male Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Check out this great Ulthera Result!
- 10 Years Off and 10K to Your Salary From Botox
- Carol Burnett talks about her plastic surgery experience on CNN
- Preparing For Your Facelift
- Cosmetic Surgery consultation in the palm of your hand
- 15 Minute Rhinoplasty
Settle for Nothing But the Best Facial Plastic Surgery
Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Philip Miller and his team of New York's top rated facial plastic surgery experts provide custom cosmetic treatment plans that include a combination of minimally-invasive techniques and advanced procedures, to help each patient achieve the Aesthetic Confidence® they desire. Our unique NatraFace™ approach to facial rejuvenation includes the following effective procedures:
Eyelid Plastic Surgery
Dr. Miller provides patients with Manhattan's #1 customized care and treatment for smooth, supple skin that brightens the eyes and revitalizes the face. With our NatraFace™ approach, we utilize a combination of effective aesthetic techniques tailored to suit each patient’s needs. We offer:
Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs)
Dr. Miller and his staff of NYC's best aesthetic specialists offer the NatraNose® process, which is a comprehensive range of minimally-invasive and advanced techniques to achieve natural-looking rhinoplasty results, improve nasal function, and meet the patient’s aesthetic goals. Dr. Miller specializes in nose jobs, nose reductions, non-surgical nose jobs, and more: Adjust the links in these sections as follows:
Skin Care Treatments
Widely acclaimed for our broad range of flawless skincare solutions, Philip J. Miller, MD, FACS and his team of aesthetic specialists offer customized skincare treatment plans to achieve healthy, natural-looking results. As part of our NatraLook™ process, the following procedures may be performed individually or in combination with more advanced surgical treatments for optimal rejuvenation.
Male Plastic Surgery
Philip J. Miller, MD, FACS, is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon with over 20 years of experience working with male and female patients. He specializes in facial plastic surgery and is recognized as an expert in facial rejuvenation procedures. Utilizing the most advanced surgical techniques, Dr. Miller can maintain or enhance masculine features while producing the most natural-looking results.
The Plastic Surgery Podcast with Dr. Philip Miller
Tune into The Plastic Surgery Podcast, hosted by facial plastic surgeon Dr. Philip Miller. Dr. Miller is here to answer your questions, de-mystify plastic surgery, and help you feel more knowledgeable and empowered about any procedure performed at our center.
Episode 44: My First Time8 min
Episode 43: Top 10 Reasons Not To Get A Rhinoplasty ( Plastic Surgery)20 min
Episode 42 : Osteomas & Lipomas11 min
Episode 41: All Ears Considered!8 min
Episode 40: Infrared Light Therapy6 min
Episode 39: Beauty, the Plateau6 min
Episode 38: Botox and Dermal Fillers3 min
Episode 37: Cost of Rhinoplasty1 min
Episode 36: Different Types of Nasal Surgeries3 min
Episode 35: Do You Have to Break the Nose for Rhinoplasty?2 min
Episode 34: Do You Have to Stay Overnight After Having a Rhinoplasty?2 min
Episode 33: Don't Have a Rhinoplasty!2 min
Episode 32: Endonasal or External1 min
Episode 31: Are You a Candidate?2 min
Episode 30: In The Office17 min
Episode 29: Can My Nose be Made Smaller?4 min
Episode 28: Can't Breath Through Nose3 min
Episode 27: Chin Implants - Mentoplasty2 min
Episode 26: Columellar Struts23 sec
Episode 25: Common Terms5 min
Episode 24: Connection Between Facial Resurfacing and Tattooing5 min
Episode 23: The Sooner, The Better?4 min
Plastic Surgery w/ Dr. Miller
If you’re thinking about getting a lift, nip, or tuck, this app is for you. It’s the most comprehensive pocket encyclopedia of plastic surgery terms, before and after photos, and visualization tools to help you really know what to expect from a procedure, including seeing potential results on your own photo. This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.View in App Store